- Some unexpected grain aliens from the Mediterranean and South Africa in Belgium. Or yet from Australia?
- On an extraordinary collection of alien plants on dredging sludge in Bilzen-Genk (Belgium) in 2017
- Tourists as an unexpected vector for the introduction of alien plants in Belgium
- Mini symposium on aliens and invasive species
- Not every Far Eastern mugwort is Artemisia verlotiorum!
- Yet another new neglected alien Rumex in Belgium: Rumex fueginus.
- Leonurus cardiaca subsp. villosus
- Dipsacus strigosus found in Belgium and possibly overlooked
Catalogue of Neophytes in Belgium
Updated Excel Version Modifications in bold (last modified 3 June 2021)
- (-) Remove Centaurea filter Centaurea
- (-) Remove Epilobium filter Epilobium
- (-) Remove Lens filter Lens
- Asteraceae (1) Apply Asteraceae filter
- Centaurea solstitialis (1) Apply Centaurea solstitialis filter
- Eudicots (1) Apply Eudicots filter
- Leguminosae (1) Apply Leguminosae filter
- Onagraceae (1) Apply Onagraceae filter
- Tanacetum (1) Apply Tanacetum filter
- Vicia (1) Apply Vicia filter
- Vicia lutea (1) Apply Vicia lutea filter
- (-) Remove De Ridder, M filter De Ridder, M
There are no facets available to filter on.