|Publication Type:||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication:||2006|
|Authors:||F. Verloove, Lambinon J.|
|Journal:||Syst. Geogr. Pl|
|Pagination:||217 - 220|
You are here
Home » Literature » The non-native vascular flora of Belgium: a new nothospecies and three new combinations
- Some unexpected grain aliens from the Mediterranean and South Africa in Belgium. Or yet from Australia?
- On an extraordinary collection of alien plants on dredging sludge in Bilzen-Genk (Belgium) in 2017
- Tourists as an unexpected vector for the introduction of alien plants in Belgium
- Mini symposium on aliens and invasive species
- Not every Far Eastern mugwort is Artemisia verlotiorum!
- Yet another new neglected alien Rumex in Belgium: Rumex fueginus.
- Leonurus cardiaca subsp. villosus
- Dipsacus strigosus found in Belgium and possibly overlooked
Catalogue of Neophytes in Belgium
Updated Excel Version Modifications in bold (last modified 3 June 2021)